Why do farmers need this App?
The App is integrated with the Slopehelper agricultural system operation control, allowing farmers to communicate with consultants and receive reports from professionals.
- Slopehelper’s operational status checking
- Calendar of activity
- Field parameter database
- Weather forecasts
- GPS tracking
- Support for connected vehicle
- Fleet management
- Work tracking
- Slopehelper overview
- Online video streaming
- Consultancy centers and expert’s membership
- Mildew forecasts
The Slopehelper weather station uses its Remote Shield Housing Temperature and a Humidity Sensor for environmental monitoring in meteorological or agricultural production processes. Built-in core sensors are imported devices. The instrument can continuously monitor one or more environmental parameters such as carbon dioxide concentration, illuminance and ambient temperature and humidity. Each parameter value is converted into a MODBUS-RTU standard electrical signal ready to be transmitted to a synced device.
The sensor can be utilized in environmental testing, setting temperature and humidity, atmospheric pressure, light intensity, or carbon dioxide of PM2.5. Mounted in the cartridge louver installation interior, the device uses the standard MODBUS-RTU protocol, and RS485 channel signal output. The sensor device can be used widely in urban environmental surveying, agriculture monitoring, industrial control, just to name a few.
The wind speed sensor is a mechanical rotating sensor in which the cup turns once it detects wind. Digital circuits capable of strong RFI & EMI resistance and automatic temperature compensation are installed inside the sensor - this outputs voltage and current signals by electromagnetic induction (the value and horizontal wind speed are linear relations).
- 10-30V wide DC voltage power supply
- Standard MODBUS-RTU communication protocol
- Simultaneous measurement of various parameters such as atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity, and light intensity
- Wide range air pressure range, applicable to various altitudes
External sensor parts are all alloy material and finished by surface powder coating, that is anti-corrosion and waterproof. The inside turning positions have sealing rings along with a sealing function that prevent water, salt fog and dust from entering the vehicle. If the temperature falls under 0°C, the built-in electronic automatic heating system will automatically turn the heating, melting ice to prevent external turning parts from freezing.
- Excellent resistance against impact, overload, shock and erosion
- Small and exquisite, easy to take, simple to install
- Rreasonable structure design and nice outlook quality
- Stainless steel Wind cup, anti-wind load can reach 70m/s
- Low wind start
- Surge protection design